Not only your fertility but also your potency depends on how you treat your testicles. In the testes, both sperm and male hormones are produced, including testosterone. It’s good to know what is bad for the testicles and how to care for them.
What harms the testicles?
First of all, you should remember that testicles do not like hot. They function best at a temperature of about 4 ° C lower than body temperature. For this reason, it is inadvisable to wear tight boxers and pants that tightly adhere to the body and cause excessive pressure and overheating.
The sedentary lifestyle also damages the testicles. If you sit for several hours a day, take regular breaks to stretch your legs. Also, avoid keeping your laptop on your lap because hot equipment increases the temperature of the perineum.
Other factors negatively affecting the condition of the testicles are soaking in hot water for many hours, heat, and overheated rooms. Diet and stimulants are also very important – alcohol, cigarettes, and junk food have a very bad effect on the testicles. You must consume foods rich in zinc, selenium, vitamin C, E, and folic acid. All these components are responsible for the proper structure and motility of spermatozoa, and also determine the optimal level of testosterone in the body.
Testicles – beneficial cool baths
There are several ways to reduce the negative effects of a possible testicular overheating. An old but effective method is to soak them twice a day (morning and evening) for a few minutes in cool water. This method of natural medicine is recommended especially to professional drivers (e.g. truckers). This can be done in a bowl, but also in a bathtub or shower.
During daily bathing, it is also worth using alternating cold and warm streams of water directed at the genitals. But beware, they can’t be either icy or hot!
Testicles – regular tests
Also, don’t forget to regularly test your testicles. They should be done at least once a month, preferably after a bath or shower. How to carry them out?
Lift the member with one hand, grasp the testicle between your thumb and other fingers with the other. Carefully roll your fingers over the testicle surface to check for any disturbing lumps (except for the vas deferens located in the upper back of the testicles, which may appear slightly harder than the rest of the skin under your fingers). Also, pay attention to whether the shape or size of the testicles has changed. If you see any questionable change, see a sexologist in Delhi.
Testicles – exercises to improve testicles
Here are simple exercises that will stimulate the testicles to work more efficiently:
In the supine position:
- run your fingers quickly on the inside of your thigh, both, up and down, about 10 times
- gently pull the testicle skin about 5 times
- put your hands under the testicles and gently toss them as if you were playing with a ball
In standing position:
- spread your legs the width of your hips and make a few bends sideways to the right and left legs
- massage around the navel, one way, one way, about 10 times
- perform about 10 jumps on slightly bent legs
- Do sports – it doesn’t have to be competitive, it’s important that you find at least half an hour every day to move.
- Wear loose, airy clothing, especially in warm seasons (this also applies to underwear).
- Bite pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds because they contain a lot of zinc that improves testicular hormone management.
- Stop smoking, which kills male hormones.
- Give up the sauna and hot baths.
Reception massage will improve testicular function
There are many points on your body (do not confuse them with erogenous zones), which, when properly stimulated by touch, can significantly improve the work of your genitals, especially the testicles.
- Use your thumb and forefinger to compress your auricle (approximately in the middle), a signal is coming to your testicles to produce more hormones.
- Bend your leg at the knee and point with your index finger, tap the place in its bend – in this way you increase the “frivolity” of your member.
- Press a point about 3-5 cm above the base of your penis – you increase testicular activity.