Sexual potency fitness checkup before or after marriage is also provided at sexologist clinic in Delhi by detailed history, examination, few blood tests as male sex hormones, penile blood supply tests, nerves of the penis so that they can go for marriage with confidence. They are explained in detail in every aspect of sexuality. We provide detail sex education, sex counseling, & sex therapy so that they don’t fail & perform coitus with confidence.
We tell the patient about female sexual organ as vulva, clitoris, vaginal opening. Then we also teach the correct technique of penile insertion for the first time with a virgin wife. We also tell the G spot in the vagina. This is an approximately one-centimeter size spot on the front wall of the vagina. This is a very sensitive part of the female body. When this part of the female body is stimulated, then women get highly aroused & get multiple orgasms. Thus all the men must know these highly erogenous areas of the female. After learning these techniques you’ll become an expert lover & your partner will always crave for your company.
Response of Treatment
We have a fully dedicated team of highly qualified, experienced, doctors, sex counselors, sex therapists, who are experts in the field of sexology. If we find any defect in the above tests it can be easily treated in two months’ time.
Thus my advice to anybody who is going to get married are
- Please get yourself completely investigated, find out the cause, get complete treatment accordingly with a good cure rate.
- Never presume your problem as Psychogenic unless other causes have been excluded.
- Remember males should be potent till the late seventies unless they have some cause such as Hormone disorder or decreased penile blood supply. So at any age, you may attain potency after complete diagnosis and treatment.
- Remember Ayurvedic doctors do not have knowledge of various causes of erectile dysfunction and they just give empirical sex tonics with no improvement or only partial temporary improvement. Also, unfortunately, most Ayurvedic doctors exploit patients.
- Now the treatment of impotence is possible with satisfactory results with the availability of newer drugs.