Erectile Dysfunction (Impotency): Erectile dysfunction is when you cannot get or keep an erection firm enough to have sex. You may have ED if you
- Can get an erection sometimes, though not every time
- Can get an erection, yet it does not last long enough for sex
- Are unable to get an erection at all
The image for the man’s “manliness” is the erect penis. It symbolizes to manliness and is relied upon to be prepared to perform immediately. At the point when man has erectile dysfunction it comes as a stun for them, when all of a sudden the image of his manliness does not react on. It normally implies more to the man than the straightforward truth that he is not reacting sexually right then and there. It makes him question his status as a satisfactory male. In this way when he comes up short, winds up plainly panicky
How much erectile dysfunction affecting your quality of life?
If you are suffering with some of these problems it means you need treatment.
- I feel frustrated because of my erection problem.
- My erection problem makes me feel depressed.
- I feel like less of man because of my erection problem.
- I have lost confidence in my sexual ability.
- I worry that I won’t be able to get or keep an erection.
- I feel that I have lost control over my erections.
- I worry about the future of my sex life.
- I have lost pleasure in sex because of my erection problem.
- I try to avoid having sex.
- I worry that I am not satisfying her because of my erection problem.
The above questionnaire will decide that whether your problem is significant or not, if answer of any one question is yes then you must consult Best Sexologist in Delhi, Dr P K Gupta either personally or through online & get cure of your sex problem as he is the best sexologist for erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi.